About Me

My photo
There're things I never get to finish in my entire life. I never happened to finish my perfumes, novels, study carrer etc. I'm a Complain Queen!! I verbally complain almost anyTHING & anyONE around me *I just cant help it* ;)

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Its been really hard to organise a wedding especially when you're on budget, opps, soorry it's on TIGHT budget!

At the very beginning, I was thinking the venue to hold ceremony, churches was excluded definitely, and I was thinking of doing it at poolside(spending), so that's mean i need to get florist to set up the place (another spending). Then it comes to bridal shop, this would be the hardest part of all. Hubby & I went to a bridal exhibition last week, the 1st stop i went is Picaso from KL, and the photo shooting was facinating, and we LOVED it so much. Until the last day of the exhibition we met this bridal shop call Ivory Romance from JB. The style they bring out was so strong and really fit to our taste, the background and effect was so different from any others. This is the reason why it took weeks to decide which one to go, and yet, no result! *This is when couples get foughts the most*

No comments: