About Me

My photo
There're things I never get to finish in my entire life. I never happened to finish my perfumes, novels, study carrer etc. I'm a Complain Queen!! I verbally complain almost anyTHING & anyONE around me *I just cant help it* ;)

Friday, July 3, 2009

!#$%$^%^$^q%^*(%^w%%^*)(%e$^#$^*

I LOST MY BLOG DUE TO DISCONNECTION OF INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND IT WAS UNSAVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Let me start ALLLLL over again......


I havent slept well for 3 days, officially since the day I decided to replace Jacky studio to Wedding Touch studio for my pre-wedding shooting.

By comparing both package offered at same pricing, Wedding Touch is definitely more worth it de lor


Since beginning of year, I was trying to lose some weights for the shooting, but i ended "maintaining" my overly heavy weights really well lo!!!!! I think this is ONE of the reason that I couldnt sleep well and dreamt of. So I deccided to confront to my husband what I'm thinking and fret about, the conversation start like this.....


me:"people tell me must lose some weights if not wouldnt look good in white gown"
him:"aiya...why you always fret over small matter? "
me:" I'm only in charge these matter right? You fret over money, and that's not my worry!! I was TOLD by YOU do not worry about money, why you complained?"

!!@$$&$%^%%^*&*&($@!*%$#%^*u%e*&*^$^*&^%

The conversation ended as usual, both get really grumpy!


Above story was written based on REAL-LIFE -STORY provided by me SARA SIA!!!!!
A very good reference for couples who thinking of Marriage!

THINK TRIPLE!!!!!

No comments: