About Me

My photo
There're things I never get to finish in my entire life. I never happened to finish my perfumes, novels, study carrer etc. I'm a Complain Queen!! I verbally complain almost anyTHING & anyONE around me *I just cant help it* ;)

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

noisy noisyyyyyyyyy

Its been 3 days since last sunday i couldnt come online, its been really bad that i couldnt check my mails, couldnt msn, and blogging!!

This is the 2nd week that babe has been outstation. Couldnt imagine how much i missed him. I've been stuggling tru the past 2 weeks with my emotion, what's so emotional? I couldnt even answer it. I think its probably that i never been living under "other peoples'" roof alone. I'm suppose to be contented, my in-laws are both very nice person, and the sibling are as well. Just that i cant accept the pet!!! And its annoying, disturbing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The dog barks ALMOST every minute that i'm at home!!! surely he will bark at 11.30pm, somewhere around 3 in midnight, then 6-7 in the morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just cant get rid of the noise! I hate DOGGGG, I wanna put him die just in one day! *nola, just "seriously" kidding*

No comments: