About Me

My photo
There're things I never get to finish in my entire life. I never happened to finish my perfumes, novels, study carrer etc. I'm a Complain Queen!! I verbally complain almost anyTHING & anyONE around me *I just cant help it* ;)

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Food III

okie, i used to have obssession with sushi when i was a teenager. How much i loved for sushi?, here's the story goes......
About 6 yrs ago, i got a chance to go KL with my parents which makes me so so excited about it!!! know wat, we dont have airasia cheap fare at those time, so getting a chance to go is like....HEAVENLY happy! kakaka
So i went shopping, had coffees at starbucks which i didnt get in kuching, and of course i had sushi for my daily meals!!!! My dad was sick of sushi and he wanted a traditional dinner at chinese restaurant,so we end up with a fight. :(
i think this is the reason why he never wanted to go travel with me until today...hahaha...watever................

I dont go for sushi as much nowadays, mayb once is a very while, and this is wat i get for myself.

Maki set---is a combination of 4 types of sushi in one set, at RM 17.20 from Sushi tie









carlifonia maki


Ebi Maki----i love the mayo and those crisppy garnish on top *a big mouthful*

No comments: