About Me

My photo
There're things I never get to finish in my entire life. I never happened to finish my perfumes, novels, study carrer etc. I'm a Complain Queen!! I verbally complain almost anyTHING & anyONE around me *I just cant help it* ;)

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Freaks out!

why am i here to deal with alllll these situations?
WHAT is it so wrong being demanding?

I used to work for people, I do almost 100% that equilvalent to my pay as my parents educated me to be responsible and be PUNCTUAL!!!

Punctuality is one of the most important issue to be a good employee and then it comes to responsibilities. Being good is never enough for a BOSS, so be your BEST!! No matter how bad you wanna admit, the fact is BOSS pay for your WORK!! This is the rules, obey it!

I felt so bad that i couldnt sack anyone as i wished, just b'cos there's no way i could ever do those work with myself~!

No comments: