About Me

My photo
There're things I never get to finish in my entire life. I never happened to finish my perfumes, novels, study carrer etc. I'm a Complain Queen!! I verbally complain almost anyTHING & anyONE around me *I just cant help it* ;)

Monday, May 11, 2009

Drama..........

There were so so many dramas going on for the past week. I was mentally break down when I've learned that we're in such "trouble" (at least for me it is)

All the 3 workers striked for work. Situation wasnt that bad until one of the worker's parent came to my office accused Me irrationally deducted his son's allowance on meals. Which I only give verbal warning that his son is spending over budget! The conversation ended with his son swearing at me!!!

Okie, fine! By law, i did nothing wrong. Rules are rules, take it or leave it! Dont act like a barbarian! Company are subject to change any rules without prior notice! As long as I didnt delay his pay, everything is in black & white.

Then it comes with family drama. As I always mentioned how much i hate on pets, on the other hand, how my in-law's family LOVES pet. At 1st was the noise, and now it comes to the hygiene!!! The fur is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo intolerable!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It stained all over my cloths and I'm having allergy with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guess what? they IGNORE about it!

I gave out my LAST warning, if they dont send the dog away within this week, I'll leave the house no matter what!!!

No comments: