About Me

My photo
There're things I never get to finish in my entire life. I never happened to finish my perfumes, novels, study carrer etc. I'm a Complain Queen!! I verbally complain almost anyTHING & anyONE around me *I just cant help it* ;)

Wednesday, June 3, 2009


Well, its 3rd of june, one more day to welcome the arrival of Mr chieng's b'day!!!! As usual, I wasnt aware it's just around the corner until one of his friend told me that!! It happened b'cos I already gave him the present ages ago and i blogged about it!!! "whott~" relief
I was abit regretted that i gave him the present too early, b'cos I cant keep any secret behind him! hahahaha....So, i decided to do something more for another round of suprise this year. I was thinking to get a cake, store in the fridge ask him to check it out at sharp 12am. Tot this is all about it?...no way~~ too lame
I've been designing my photo and "thinking" to frame it with a pretty frame! This is actually LAST YEAR idea gift.....Of course, last year gift is still "in-the-making" ....hahahaha....
I told anna about my idea of doing something like that, she then recommended me of this soft ware named "andreamosaic" which i can put tones of pic into one! How great huh?? and i MADE it!......hahaha....

No comments: