About Me

My photo
There're things I never get to finish in my entire life. I never happened to finish my perfumes, novels, study carrer etc. I'm a Complain Queen!! I verbally complain almost anyTHING & anyONE around me *I just cant help it* ;)

Wednesday, June 3, 2009


I found this piece when I browse tru albums from one of my anty house last weekend. My anty was away for holidays with her family, I was assigned to look after the house b'cos--------they just bought a plasma and worried it might be stolen!...hahhaaa.............


I cannot help from laughing at this picture, this is just way toooooo old picture and so do those toys we hold in our handsss....LOllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


okie let's start from the left: It was buikee sitting so straight up holding her dolls, looking so arrogant (quote from frederick), and me smiling so naive-ly, Then comes to builing (RIGHT) does anybody notice wat she's holding in her hands? the super scary dollsssssssssssssssss, with scars all over it's face!!! Lolssszzzz



It was such a sweet memory!! Look, there were no digital camera for us to take a preview after every shoot was shot, and this came out so natural! Sweetttttt~~~

No comments: