About Me

My photo
There're things I never get to finish in my entire life. I never happened to finish my perfumes, novels, study carrer etc. I'm a Complain Queen!! I verbally complain almost anyTHING & anyONE around me *I just cant help it* ;)

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Bye!!!

Its such a big relief that i just smsed my superior that i'm resigning from the current company~~~~~

undeniable, those 2 ladies has some part to do with why i'm leaving that soon. So what i did is to list down every single issue of "why stay" & "why leave" and the result is to GO-------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I know they will felt like i'm a fussy person to deal with. i know who is gossiping about me, what did they actually do behind me!! Spreading rumours that i'm leaving b4 I even knew that I was about to leave!! I'm in such anger!

Anyways, i'm happier when i made the decision

No comments: