About Me

My photo
There're things I never get to finish in my entire life. I never happened to finish my perfumes, novels, study carrer etc. I'm a Complain Queen!! I verbally complain almost anyTHING & anyONE around me *I just cant help it* ;)

Monday, March 2, 2009

诗巫人

There're quite a couple of things i REALLY hate about SIBU.

1. Ppl smoke in Cimena!! Esp when you're going for a movie's premier.
2. Making discussion so loudly in the cinema!!
3. Never Q-up!!!!! It happened at sugarbun yesterday. Obviously i'm Q-ing on the line, there's an uncle who's trying so obvious to cut my Q, guess what happen next? The cashier lady served him as if she never saw me there????!!! Okay, I pat on his shoulder tell him that :Excuse me sir, I'm on the line. He didnt turn his cibiet face over to look at me, and I was there staring at him. After 2 Seconds, he turned his face over, says: Oh, okey (then signal me to go 1st)hahahaha......And it happens in public toilet as well. Goshhhhh~!!!

No comments: