About Me

My photo
There're things I never get to finish in my entire life. I never happened to finish my perfumes, novels, study carrer etc. I'm a Complain Queen!! I verbally complain almost anyTHING & anyONE around me *I just cant help it* ;)

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Valentine Part I

i'm so happy to say my dear darling is going to cook for me this valentine!!!
i've kept a record of how much we've spent every valentine, the last one is about RM200 ++ in RH hotel. The food was good and i can still remember we made fun out of the chocolate as we used to (cos we're so full after full set of meal). There were about 4-6 course meals, appetizer, soup, dessert and then the main course. Cant really remember the order, but the whole dinner hall was beautifully decorated and about 40+ tables, tables are close to another!! We hardly even talk but whispered to each other..ahhahah....

We've bought some fresh veggie and chicken chop for this coming saturday celebration, the menu would be:

1) grill chicken chop
2) fresh veggie pickles
3) beef tenderloin with mushroom
4) mushroom soups of maggie!! kakakkaa....
5) dessert would be ice-cream~~~

I'm hoping no one would be at home that night until the celebration was over. No photos was taken yet but soon.

In 2008



No comments: