About Me

My photo
There're things I never get to finish in my entire life. I never happened to finish my perfumes, novels, study carrer etc. I'm a Complain Queen!! I verbally complain almost anyTHING & anyONE around me *I just cant help it* ;)

Thursday, January 1, 2009

count down

Its getting near,nearer!! Looking back at those yr since i moved home from kuching, my life totally fucked up! i'm lost! i'm a use of nothing! And now i need to open up my arms to welcome 2009?!?!?!

How fast time pass without notice until i found my face was ornamented with a few more wrinkles. what did i actually gain within these years? People went in & out of my life, more bills to get paid, less friend and more times with my fiance...*just the 2 of us*. The scariest feelings is i'm actually slowing down in pursuing my own goal, my only "aim" is my soon-to-be husband! I'll be working for him, my name will be added under his property, NO THING will be remained single, BUT "we/us".Its take times to accept the fact i'm MRS Chieng and no more MS Sia

No comments: